shutterstock_1068019409m.jpg

THE PROJECT

ABOUT THE PROJECT

Our existing project was founded from our experience in cultivating Durians across all of Malaysia, including the states of Pahang and Johor. 

The project was created to produce high quality and valuable Malaysian Durians in a professionally managed, sustainable and environmentally friendly manner.  Musang King is the primary variety planted however we implement mixed plantings with other key valuable varieties such as Black Thorn and Tupai King.

The project offers clients with the ability to benefit from Malaysia's growing and profitable Durian sector without actively managing or developing their own expensive sites. This is done through the security of a preferred share ownership structure and the entire project being fully administered by an independent Trustee.

Malaysia's share of world exports is less than

5%

Why are they so low?

 

Learn more about it here.

Durian 9.jpg

SECURING THE FUTURE

KL.jpg
Green World.png
Durian Projects Group Logo-03.png

Annual Income

Trustee Operated Structure

Economic Growth

 
Export Revenues
 
Job Creation
 
Environmental Sustainability


 

TRUSTEE ADMINISTERED

Durian Projects provides a secure purchase process for all our clients.  Our clients are owners with every sense of the word, receiving shares in the project which are administered by an independent fully regulated Trustee.

 

This means that everything is clear, visible and documented providing security to all parties. The Trustee oversees the distribution of dividends and all funds to you.

Shareholders

Trustee

Trustee.png
Durian Projects Logo.png

ANNUAL DIVIDEND INCOME

Durian Projects shareholders receive annual dividends paid out from revenue the durian plantation generates. The higher the selling price for our durian fruit the larger your dividend.

Shareholders receive 70% of our Net Harvest Revenue. The remaining 30% is kept by Durian Projects as profit.

Shareholder

1 Share = 1 Tree

Durian Projects Logo.png

 Redeemable Preferred Shares

Durian & Money.png

Harvest
(Yearly Income)

Dividends paid each January
(70% of Net Harvest Revenue)

 

Trustee.png

Trustee (Administrator)

Earnings Paid
to Trustee

PREFERRED SHARES

6,000 Preferred Shares are available for investors over three different project phases. One share represents one planted Musang King durian tree.

The cost per unit at each phase rises with early investors rewarded with higher returns.  As our plantations mature so do harvest yields and your annual investment returns.

Project Phase

Shares Class

Shares Available

Phase 1 

Phase 2

Phase 3

Class A

Class B

Class C

1,000

3,000

2,000

PROJECT BENEFITS

Client portal.png

Client Viewing Portal

Clients receive access to their own data portal to monitor the progress of their investment. It contains videos, photos, measurements and yields.

Trustee.png

Trustee

Our unique trustee structure provides peace of mind and security. The trustee administers the project overseeing all funds and dividends payments.

Durian Icon 01.png

Multiple
Species

We plant a mix of high value durian species along with our Musang King such as Black Thorn and Tupai King to improve yields, quality and returns.

Export demand.png

Rising Global Demand

Our project is focused on rapidly increasing global demand in key markets such as China, Hong Kong and Singapore.

Diversity.png

Diversification

Durian is used in a variety of products. Additionally, demand & sales are uncorrelated to financial assets. People always eat durian.

Growth.png

Biological Growth

Durian trees grow regardless of what happens to the economy. Trees increase in value as do their yields as they grow older.

PLANTING MIXED SPECIES

MUSANG KING

D197

1_edited.jpg

The most in demand Malaysian Durian around the world. It is filled
with buttery, thick flesh. This small-seeded
breed is known for its robust bitter sweet flavour
with a hint of refreshing bitterness.

KOP KECIL

D99

3_edited.jpg

Original from Thailand. Round shaped
with a medium thick yellow flesh, tastes very
sweet with smooth and fluffy texture.

BLACK THORN

D200

2.png

A rare breed with dark yellow coloured
flesh and velvety texture. It is bitter sweet in
flavour and it flesh is fibreless.

TUPAI KING

D226

4.png

A new upcoming rare breed of Durian.
It has a thick soft flesh and a distinctive strong
syrupy sweet taste.

Want More Details? Contact Us

We are here to assist. Contact us by phone or email to learn more or to book a tour.